Creativity, fun and lists, these are a few of my favourite things.
And when my good friend Modern Maiden blogged about her ’30 things to do before I’m 30′ list, I realised I had no nifty goals to live by!
Let’s face it; this boy isn’t getting any younger, and there’s a whole world out there. If I had to write a list, It’d be pretty similar to Miss Maidens. So below is a slightly-revised version, of most things I want to achieve before i’m 25:
● Write a hand written love letter √
● Actually post it √
● Do something that terrifies you.
● Introduce yourself to a stranger √
● Fall in love √
● Get your heart broken √
● Fail at something that’s important to you √
● Travel, explore new places and meet new people.
● Be a volunteer for a charity organisation √
● Plant your own garden.
● Make a gift for someone, a gift they will remember for the rest of their life √ (fingers crossed)
● Experience unrequited love √
● Find yourself a favourite tree to think under.
● Learn a skill from your grandparents – like knitting or pickling.
● Learn a different language.
● Perfect the art of Sunday morning pancakes.
● Draw your parents a picture, like you used to when you were younger.
● Jump from a high height.
● Buy sexy underwear.
● Quit a job that makes you unhappy √
● Start a job you love.
● Design your own signature food dish.
● Stay up and watch the sunrise.
● Master the art of playing pool.
● Create an exercise plan √
● Actually stick to it.
● Solve a Rubix Cube.
● Go wine tasting at a vineyard, not the supermarket.
● Learn a new word every day for a year.
● Spend the day with a child. Take them to the park, blow bubbles, and remember the joy of colouring in.
What would your list be?